Front line leader of the Nutritional Services Dept to ensure smooth operations for the department related to services provided for patients, staff and cafeteria patrons. Maintains/assures high standards of sanitation and cleanliness in tray line/cafeteria/production and clerical areas to meet guidelines. Leads employees by assisting Supervisor/Director with day to day department activities. Visits/calls patients for food preferences and takes responsibility for tray accuracy. Completes paperwork/documentation to meet regulatory guidelines. Assumes responsibility for supervising dietary staff and department on week-ends. Must be able to work various am and pm shifts as well as week-end shifts.
Full Time with benefits
Work days will vary with shifts either 5:30am-2:00pm or 9:30am-6:00pm
• Education: High School Diploma or GED required
• Experience: 2 years in the hospitality field or in healthcare environment preferred.
• Licenses, Certification and/or Registrations: Serv-safe certification preferred (If not certified will be required to get certification).
• Equipment, Tools, Work Aids: Computer, Various kitchen equipment
• Experience with Meditech Computerized system preferred