Responsible for medical screening, assessment and care of patients presenting to physician office. MUST provide excellent customer service skills.
• EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited LPN program.
• EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years in the medical office setting preferred.
• LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: Current LPN License in the State of Alabama and Basic Life Support (BLS) within 90 days of hire.
• EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, WORK AIDS: Computer, Internet, Office Equipment, Therapeutic/Clinical Equipment
• SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Nursing Practice Act Alabama Board of Nursing (ABON), Advanced Practice Guidelines (ABON) and Laboratory Equipment
Part Time: Monday-Thursday 8:00am- NoonApply Today Back to Careers