JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for medical screening/triage, assessment and care of patients presenting to physician office. The LPN/FLOAT will be expected to travel to off-site clinics that are affiliated with Russell Medical & PMSG/Clinics. MUST provide excellent customer service skills.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited LPN program.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years in the medical profession preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: Current Nursing Licensure in the State of Alabama
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, WORK AIDS:
– Computers and Keyboards
– Multi Line Telephone System
– Patient Therapeutic/Clinical Equipment
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
– Nursing Practice Act Alabama Board of Nursing (ABON)
– Advanced Practice Guidelines (ABON)
– Laboratory Equipment
– Good working knowledge of computer and keyboard operations as well as general office equipment
– Can write legibly and speak and read English
– Knowledge of medical terms and exams
– Capable of an accurate exchange of verbal and written information