Provides basic age appropriate bedside care and procedures. Transcribes physician orders and maintains general functions of the nurses station.
• EDUCATION: High school graduate or equivalent
• EXPERIENCE: None required
• LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: BLS certification within 90 days of hire required
• EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, WORK AIDS: Office machines, computer terminal, diagnostic equipment, patient therapeutic equipment and machines.
• SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Knowledge of medical terminology, Knowledge of basic patient care procedures and Computer skills
PRN employment means hours will vary according to the need in the department