Provides basic age-appropriate bedside care and procedures. Transcribes Physician orders and maintains general functions of the nurses’ station.
• EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent.
• EXPERIENCE: None required
• LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: BLS certification within 90 days of hire required.
• EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, WORK AIDS: Computer terminal, Diagnostic equipment, Office machines and Patient therapeutic equipment and machines
• SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Medical terminology, Basic patient care, Computer skills and Basic arrhythmia detection
Full Time with benefits
7pm-7am (12 hour shifts per week)