Responsible for reviewing and auditing all clinic and hospital medicine charts on a daily basis to ensure documentation completion for optimal reimbursement. MUST provide excellent customer service skills.
• EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent
• EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1 year physician office experience; knowledge of insurance regulations and coding/documentation guidelines for physician offices
• LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: None
• EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, WORK AIDS: EMR System, Windows, General Office Equipment, Multi-line Telephone System
• SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 and Knowledge physician documentation guidelines
Full Time with benefits