Responsible for medical screening, assessment and care of patients presenting to physician office. Must provide excellent customer service skills.
• EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited RN program.
• EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years in the medical office setting preferred.
• LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: Current Nursing Licensure in the State of Alabama and BLS certification within 90 days in position.
• EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, WORK AIDS: Personal Computer; Internet Standard Office Equipment. Patient Therapeutic/Clinical Equipment
• SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Nursing Practice Act Alabama Board of Nursing (ABON). Advanced Practice Guidelines (ABON). Laboratory Equipment.
Full time with benefits, Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and Friday 8:00am-NoonApply Today Back to Careers