JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for medical screening, assessment and care of patients presenting to physician office. MUST provide excellent customer service skills.
• EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited RN program.
• EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years in the medical office setting.
• LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: Current Nursing Licensure in the State of Alabama and BLS certification within 90 days in position
• EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, WORK AIDS: Personal Computer; Internet, Standard Office Equipment, Patient Therapeutic/Clinical Equipment
• SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Nursing Practice Act Alabama Board of Nursing (ABON), Advanced Practice Guidelines (ABON), Laboratory Equipment
Mon- Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Full Time with benefits