Coordinates acute care nursing unit activities daily in collaboration with the Director of Acute Care. Acute care nursing units include Medical-Surgical, Maternal-child, Transitional Care Unit, Critical Care, and any specialized in-patient care unit.
Full time with benefits
Day Shift: 7am-7pm, working 3: 12 hr shifts per week
• EDUCATION: Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred.
• EXPERIENCE: Three years general nursing experience.
• LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: Registered Nurse; BLS required on hire; ACLS required within 90 days of employment in the role. PALS and NRP required within six (6) months of employment.
• EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, WORK AIDS: Office machines, computer terminal, patient therapeutic equipment/machines, and diagnostic equipment.
• SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Knowledge of appropriate patient population growth and development. Demonstrates the ability to communicate and teach nursing concepts.