Established in 1988, Russell Medical Foundation is the philanthropic resource for Russell Medical. The Foundation operates exclusively for charitable, religious, educational and scientific purposes to enhance the quality of life for those served by Russell Medical.
• Secure the latest technology
• Attract the best medical staff
• Provide Healthcare Scholarships
• Develop and Sustain Community Outreach Programs
• Provide Patient Support
• Promote Health and Wellness
Here at Russell Medical Foundation, we believe that philanthropy is an incredible way of displaying compassion and we strive to build long term relationships within our community and our hospital. A contribution made to Russell Medical Foundation is a contribution made to improve the lives of the residents of Alexander City and the Lake Martin areas.
A donation in honor of someone special is a meaningful way to express your appreciation. This is a great way to pay tribute to a special physician or nurse, or commemorate the birth of a baby.
Memorial gifts provide a special and lasting tribute to the memory of a friend or loved one.
Your gifts do make a difference in the lives of our patients and the well-being of our community. Donations of all levels are appreciated and giving allows you to become a friend of Russell Medical and to share in enhancing patient care and health services
Support fundraisers where proceeds benefit Russell Medical Foundation. Be a participant or an event sponsor.
• Russell Medical Foundation: Supports students planning to pursue a healthcare professional curriculum. The Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to 4 deserving, graduating high school seniors. Each will be awarded $1,000. The foundation gives preference in awarding this scholarship to the children or relatives of current employees, and the children of deceased or retired employees of Russell Medical.
Selection will be based on academic excellence and leadership qualities with preference given to applicants pursuing a health related field.
• Healthcare Scholarship: Supports students accepted into an accredited healthcare program (e.g., nursing, radiology, physical therapy, pharmacy, etc.) Four scholarships are awarded annually. The foundation gives preference in awarding this scholarship to residents of Talladega, Tallapoosa, Coosa, Elmore, and Clay Counties in Alabama.
The scholarship recipient agrees to accept full-time employment with Russell Medical after graduation for a period of time as outlined in the contract. The exact amount of time is determined by the amount of the loan the student receives.
For additional information, contact Tammy Jackson, Executive Director, Russell Hospital Foundation, (256) 215-7459 or email@example.com