The Advanced Accountant reports to the Controller. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintenance of the general ledger system, and financial reporting, as well as assisting with financial budgets and other special projects as assigned. Develops a working knowledge of the payroll and accounts payable functions to service as the primary support person for these positions.
• EDUCATION: Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
• EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five years of accounting experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
• LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: None
• EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, WORK AIDS: Computers and other office equipment
• SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Knowledge of accounting procedures.
Full time with benefits, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pmApply Today Back to Careers